The following mandatory documents are required to be uploaded via the OpenApply Portal before the school can review an application:
- Completed online application form submitted via the OpenApply portal
- Proof of the Application Fee payment (upfront, non-refundable fee of $888 per child)
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
- Copy of applicant’s most current and past one year’s school reports (wherever applicable)
- Applicants in Grades 6-8 are required to complete the Student Information Request Form*
- Student Questionnaire*
- Student Medical Form*
*Please note that Student Information Request Form, Student Questionnaire, and Student Medical Form are part of the online application form and can be found on Open Apply.
The below documents are mandatory and required to be uploaded via the OpenApply portal prior to the course commencement date:
- Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- Applicant’s passport-sized photograph
- Copy of applicant’s immunization record (For foreign-born children aged 12 and below who are first-time applicants for long-term immigration passes in Singapore, a certificate from the Singapore Health Promotion Board is also required)
- Copy of both parents passports
- Copy of the applicant’s and both parents’ front and back copy of the valid Singapore ID Card (Employment Pass, Dependent Pass, Permanent Resident Card/ Re-entry permit, IEO for Diplomats)
Note: All supporting documents must be in English. An official certified English translation is required if any supporting document is not written in English. Parents must ensure that all documents listed under this checklist are uploaded via the OpenApply portal before your child’s school commencement date.